MARYLAND GOLF SCHOOLS
VIP golf Academy is pleased to offer Maryland Golf School at the fabulous Lighthouse Sound Golf Course which was voted Top 10 Best New Public Golf Facility in America (Golf Magazine). This outstanding golf course takes full advantage of the beauty and challenges of the natural environment. The facility is famous for its pristine marshlands, wooded wetlands, and the longest cart bridge in the United States (1,500 feet in length). Your golfing experience will be enhanced with an unmatched Bay view and Ocean City skyline.
Maryland Golf School members often visit The Restaurant at Lighthouse Sound for a fabulous dinner after a day of golf instruction. The Restaurant is renowned in the area for its impeccable staff and fine dining options. Nominated and winner of various awards, The Restaurant at the Lighthouse Sound is the perfect venue to complete an enjoyable and educational day of golfing with longtime PGA member and experienced golf instructor Dennis Winter.
Maryland Golf Schools Commuter Option
For those who have friends in the area, VIP Golf Academy offers a Commuters Option where you dictate your own choice of accommodations. The Maryland Golf School tuition will be adjusted as appropriate. Please call our representative for details: (772) 408-0808.
Meet the Pro
- A PGA member 23 years
- 2000 Maryland State Open Champion
- Maryland State Pro- Amateur Champion 1998 – 1999
- 1999 Toyota Invitational Champion
- MAPGA Players Championship Champion 1995 -1999
- Participated in numerous PGA Professional National Championships
- Played the South African Tour (Sunshine Tour)
- Played in the South American Tour
- Golf team member at the University of Maryland
- Member of the Players Advisory Staff for Taylor Made Golf
- Married with three children.